Monday, January 08, 2007

JoAnne Reeve Checks In

Below is a "comment" received from JoAnn Reeve. I am putting it up as it's own separate post so it will be easier to find. JoAnne do you have an e-mail address I can add to our group list? Any other info you can share will be appreciated... about your life, children, family history you remember, how your genealogy fits in, etc. If you want to make posts, you can send them here in the form of comments or forward them to my direct e-mail and I will create a post for you. Be sure to include pictures if possible. I will be leaving on a trip soon, so use the following e-mail address. CarolWilliams007@aol.com Thanks, Carol (Klock) Williams

"I am your cousin-JoAnne Reeve we met years ago. I am a widow and live in small ca town near my daughter and grandchildren. I have just recently retired (Again!)Was called back in 2006 for 7 months. My grandson (13)& I just returned after 3 weeks in Texas visiting with my brother Lyle and his family there. Chat with you soon, JoAanne "

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi JoAnne,
Great to hear from you Reeve Cousins and hope to hear from you again soon. Which of us cousins do you remember visiting and do you remember where? I have this vague memory of you "possibly" being at Grandma and Grandpas house but not sure which location....possibly Lorane?

Were Charley and Jesse Reeve your great grandparents?

Anonymous said...

OOPS..sorry Joanne, Mom just informed me you are one of Lyle and Hilda's kids.....I continue to confuse Lyle Sr. with Lonnie of Charlie and Jessie's kids.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is so good to hear from you Joanne. I remember visiting you guys in CA and I went to a swimming meet you were in or maybe it was just swim team practice... that was a long time ago! Wonder if you remember me being there??
Your cousin, Nanc(y St.Clair) Seimears. I'm curious what kind of career you retired from. I live in AK and work on the ferries up here at present. Am looking for a job on the land though even though the pay out there is great. Any pictues you can share?
Keep in touch, Nanc