Thursday, January 18, 2007

Christmas Trip

Hello folks,
Been enjoying the new photos and news from Carol, Joanne, Rian and Gina, and Bunny. What fun to share huh! We sure do have an awesome extended family. Our family decided to take the ferry up and spend Christmas in a hotel in Juneau to see Casey and meet his girlfriend, Heather. We got a room with a kitchen and shopped for a prime rib dinner on Christmas Eve, the day we arrived. It was different, but fun. We brought a little ceramic Christmas tree with us and had a delicious meal and great conversation. We spent the day after Christmas shopping for a new car and got a nice little used Baja with under 20,000 mi. on it. Hoping for much better gas mileage and it is fun to drive too. Our weather has warmed up now and it is raining more than snowing. We usually get some real cold, in the teens, weather this time of year, so this is as unusual as the huge amount of snow we got in November. Wish you all a very happy and prosperous New Year. Love, Nanc

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nanc! Do you want me to try to get the photos you sent through email onto the blog? I'm sure everyone would love to see you and your family.
Love,
Gina

Anonymous said...

I already asked Carol to do that, but she is on vacation plus closing some deals. I successfully downloaded the photos to go with my entry, but they didn't show up on it when I published, so don't know what I did wrong. I am sure she will get to it when she has time.
Thanks anyway for the offer.
Love, Nanc

Anonymous said...

I already asked Carol to do that, but she is on vacation plus closing some deals. I successfully downloaded the photos to go with my entry, but they didn't show up on it when I published, so don't know what I did wrong. I am sure she will get to it when she has time.
Thanks anyway for the offer.
Love, Nanc

Anonymous said...

Good thing because it wouldn't let me copy the photos to upload. Oh well. Carol will be able to figure it.
Lots of love
Gina