Sunday, January 21, 2007

Here Is The Family Outline Again

Prompted by Bunny's mention of all Grandpa Frank's wives and how that has many of us confused about the family tree, I'm posting the very first post from October 2005 again... outlining who was from which wife. His first two wives died young, leaving him with several children to raise. But, he found a keeper with Grandma Pansy.

Here is the chart from where we all come from. Tell me how you fit in... and go from there. Fill in any blanks you can.

Here's what I know, as family from Grandpa Frank...

He and first wife, Edith Eskridge Tarbell, had four children:
1) LeRoy Francis, born 1907
2) Jessie, born 1909
3) Lewis, born 1910
4) Oba Leonard (Obie to us), born 1912

* * * * *

Frank and his second wife, Amy Nora Henderson, had one child:
Amy

This is my Mother, born 1916, and died in 1959 as a result of being hit by a car as a pedestrian. Amy was married to Bruce Klock (my Dad), who died in 1964 of lung cancer. .

Bruce and Amy had two children:
Clair Klock, born March 29, 1951
Carol Klock, born April 7, 1952

After the death of both parents, Clair & Carol were raised by Bruce's only brother, Orval, and his wife, Dorothy Klock.

* * * * *

Frank and his third wife, Pansy Fay Reeve, had seven children:
1) Frank Willard (Bud), born 1921
2) Fay Rose, born 1922

3) Harold Lee, born 1924 (Still living)
Married Jan 1946 to Sarah (Sally) Huson died 1989
5 children
1. Linda Lou Born Nov 14, 46 Died Aug 1, 47

2. Bunny Lee Born Aug. 9, 48 Married Feb 1967 to Al (John) Doolittle
2 children, Daughter-- Michell Marie Doolittle born July 23, 1969
Married (Doug) James Douglas Mowbray Dec. 24, 1988
one child... Kay Monique born Jan 19, 1990
Son -- John Patrick Doolittle born Nov. 17, 1970
Married Brenda 2004 and has grown step children and
2 step grandkids at the young age of 37.
Bunny divorced in 1977 -- Married Jim Tribou Dec. 24, 1987

3. Carol Lynn Born 1950, died 1950

4. Michael Ray Born June 15 1953
Married Candice 2 children Brett and Kery both married

5. Patrick Allen Born Jan 27 1957 Married Yvonne 1998/99 ? Died 1999
Harold remarried Dec. 1989 -- Laveta

4) Laurence Victor, born 1925
5) Howard Ray, born 1927
6) Marian Ruth, born 1929 (Still living)
7) Glen Dell (just Dell to us), born 1932 (Still living)


Hope this helps clear up some of the muddy water. :-)
Carol

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I added my 2 cents worth. The rest can do the same so we get the whole story or most of it anyway.
Bunny

Anonymous said...

My 2 cents worth is sorta confusing. I indented stuff to keep my kids and their kids seperate but it did not post that way. I have 2 kids... Michelle (Shelly ) and John (JP). We have one granddaughter..Monique and some step grand kids... I think 2 and 2 Step Great Grand kids. Hope that makes it more or less confusing.
So am I confused? Well, if you are a great grandma at 58 you have a right to be confuse.
Bunny

Anonymous said...

Hey Carol, is there a way to "edit" the comments to fix spelling and typing errors?
I'm going to bed now, since my fingers can't spell worth a darn tonight.
Bunny

Anonymous said...

Almost missed your 2 cents worth Bunny, but I finally got a clue...(speaking of 58 yr old grandmothers..:-)......Reminds me that I need to gather my information together and add it in..or maybe Sharon or Gina will have it. It will be cool to have it all detailed out like you did so we can get it printed out all together.

Carol said...

Bunny, Thanks for filling under your family. Hope others will do the same. Shirley will probably be the only one who can fill in from the "first" family.

I don't know of any way to edit comments.