Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Updated Contact Info

Here is the updated contact list, as I have it so far. If anyone knows of others, please pass them along to me and I will post them. Does anyone on this list have kids, grandkids (or other relatives) who have e-mail addresses?

Shirley St. Clair smstclair@msn.com
Bunny St. Clair (& Jim) cruize@theofficenet.com
Rod (& Karla) St. Clair StClairs1983@msn.com
Nancy (St. Clair) & Rob Seimears robnnanc@aptalaska.net
Peggi (Hickman) moonlitedaze@comcast.net
Rian (& Gina) Hickman rhickman@centurytel.net
Mike (& Candy) St. Clair csaintly@yahoo.com
Wes (&Velda) St. Clair velda@rubensteins.com
Clair (& Beverly) Klock cbklock@cascadeaccess.com
Carol (Klock) and Max Williams Carol@TopPropertiesWenatchee.com
Lyle Reeve Papa4NnC@aol.com
Sharon (Hickman): Blackwitch@charter.net
Robyn Taylor (Sharon's daughter) Robyn@infinitebubble.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carol, I haven't been married since 1984 so that Rick Lippincott by my address has got to go.....too scarey looking!! ......it's just me and myself here, Rick is the person I work for.
Good posts lately!

Peggi