Thursday, May 25, 2006

Marian Sanders Wants Us To Know...

Here is a note I received from Aunt Marian, asking me to post for you. She has done a lot of genealogy work and I appreciate her willingness to share. She has been very gracious with me in sharing her pictures and memories of my parents:

"Wanted to tell you and the others that I am trying to get the Reeve information out to those interested. Peggi is planning a trip down here to the coast and will make some copies ,then help me get them available for you. I assure you I'm not trying to sit on the stuff I've accumulated. Just a BIT frustrating at my age.

Lyle Lynn, I remember when you and your folks came to Oregon in 1943 You were about a year old. How did the reunion you organized a few years ago turn out and how much geneology have you gathered? So sorry that I never got back to you. Would be glad to hear from you."
-Marian Sanders

* Marian's direct e-mail address is: marians@harborside.com

No comments: