Sunday, April 09, 2006

Some Family Contact Information

Here are some e-mail addresses that I do have and know work. I have others, but have not been able to confirm they are operational. Will post more when I know more.

Shirley St. Clair smstclair@msn.com
Bunny St. Clair (& Jim) cruize@theofficenet.com
Rod (& Karla) St. Clair StClairs1983@msn.com
Nancy (St. Clair) & Rob Seimears robnnanc@aptalaska.net
Peggi (Hickman) & Rick Lippincott moonlitedaze@comcast.net
Rian (& Gina) Hickman rhickman@centurytel.net
Mike (& Candy) St. Clair csaintly@yahoo.com
Wes (&Velda) St. Clair velda@rubensteins.com
Clair (& Beverly) Klock cbklock@cascadeaccess.com
Carol (Klock) and Max Williams Carol@TopPropertiesWenatchee.com
Lyle Reeve Papa4NnC@aol.com
Sharon (Hickman): blackwitch@charter.com

Do I have everyone's name and address correct? Hope I got the spouses right too.

Cheers!
Carol

No comments: