Sunday, April 16, 2006

Peggi Checks In

Here is a post from Peggi, submitted last fall. I extracted it from the comments section of the "St.Clair Men & Women" picture post. Didn't want anyone to miss it. Plus, now I've saved all of the posts in a PDF file and we can print it in a book. The book only prints original posts (not comments), so wanted it to have it's own page. I'm thinking if we collect all the posts, I can get them printed out for a reunion... whenever that happens! --Carol

Hi Cousins and relatives.
I'm Peggi Hickman, daughter of Marian St Clair born to Frank and Pansy. I was born in 1948, grew up and lived in Drain Oregon for my first 18 years. Married at age 18, had three children then divorced after 17 years. Left the Eugene area in 1985. Two of my children Lori(37) and Nikki(32) live here in the Portland area near me. My son Martin who also lived nearby passed away two years ago (at age 32). Lori has 5 children and Nikki has 2. I've lived and worked in this area about 20 years now and like it except for the traffic. Hopefully more cousins and relatives will be writing in soon, I'd love to hear about everyone. Loved seeing the pictures Carol, you've done a great job starting up this blog.

No comments: