Friday, July 28, 2006

St.Clair Men - 1955



Here is the, long anticipated, picture of the St.Clair men taken at the same time as the (previouly posted) St.Clair women. September 1955. You can enlarge it some more by clicking on the image. The picture is thanks to Shirley.

I need some help here with identification. I know Grandpa and my Dad (with Clair), Charley, and Wes... but that's about all I'm absolutely sure of. I think Mike is in front of Grandpa, and probably Rian in front of Wes. Is that Dell between Grandpa & my Dad? Is that Oba to the right of my Dad? Any helpers out there?
-Carol

From Shirley:
This is how I see the line-up: Big Guys (l to r) Ralph (Shirley's husband), Grandpa, Harold, Bruce, Oba, Charlie, Bud, Dell, Wes.

Little Guys (l to r) Mike w/Grandpa, Clair w/Bruce, Myron or Scott w/Charlie, Lucky standing w/Bud, Myron or Scott on Bud's shoulders, Lance w/Dell, Rian w/Wes.

From Peggi in the comments section:
From the left, unkown guy (now identfied as Ralph - Shirley's ex), Grandpa Frank w/Mike in front, Uncle Harold, Bruce w/Clair in front, Uncle Obe, Uncle Charley w/Myron in front, Uncle Bud w/Scott on shoulders and Lucky (Frank) in front, Uncle Dell w/Lance, Dad(Wes) w/Rian.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi all,

Who has these pictures(stclair men & women)? How can I get copies of these?

Thanks

Candy

Carol said...

Hi Candy,
I have the men's photo, but I think Shirley has them both. If you click on her name (inserted as a link) below the post of Aunt Marian, it should take you directly into compose an e-mail. But, you can probably make copies of your own by right clicking the photos in the blog, then click on "save image as" and save it to the file of your choice... then print a copy.
-Carol

Anonymous said...

From the left, unkown guy, Grandpa Frank w/Mike in front, Uncle Harold, Bruce w/Clair in front, Uncle Obe, Uncle Charley w/Myron in front, Uncle Bud w/Scott on shoulders and Lucky (Frank) in front, Uncle Dell w/Lance, Dad(Wes) w/Rian.
Does anyone know who the guy on far left is?

Carol said...

Shirley has informed me the "mystery man" is Ralph, her ex-husband!