Saturday, July 08, 2006

Marian Sanders & Clan


Click on the image to enlarge!

Here is a photo of the family in the middle of June of this year. I have another one almost like it, I think the only difference is that Robyn's dad Bob Kelly is in it. Rian and Gina were at their camp during this photo unfortunately but I will send one of them at Nikki and Rays camp when they stopped by for a visit. Kevin is fairly camera shy but I have one of him also and will send it.........

The three guys in back from left to right are:

Jason, Sharon's son-in-law
Keldon Seeber, Sharons oldest child
Ernie, Lace's father

Below them starting on left :

Lori, my oldest daughter
Shawn, Lori's oldest son
Nikki, my daughter
Ray, Nikki's husband
Robyn, Sharons oldest daughter
Lace, Sharons youngest daughter
Sharon
Stasy, Sharons middle daughter

In front of Lori
Peggi, and Lindsay in front of me, Lori's youngest
Zachary, Lori's middle son
Sierra, Stasy's daughter

Kneeling below Robyn is her daughter Aun Marie
Mom, the queen of our tribe!
Larissa, Kelly's wife
Mychy, Stasy's son
Job is sitting in the chair, he is Kelly and Larissa's youngest and only one of their kids at the gathering

Down in front is :

Adrian (we call him Chui) he is Nikki and Ray's youngest
Avery, Lori's youngest son
Emily, Lori's oldest girl
Darian, Nikki's oldest

Will get more posted as time permits.

Post from: Peggi

3 comments:

Frank St.Clair Clan said...

Peggi,
I loved seeing all your family. The photos are a bit fuzzy... even when I enlarged them and saved them to my computer. Wonder if there is something we are doing wrong when we post photos... mine are a bit fuzzy as well.
Anyway... so glad to see your photos.
Would love to get everyone together at a family reunion.
Bunny

Anonymous said...

Hi Bunny and all the cousins,
We had so much fun at our reunion, it was the first one since our kids all still lived at home. Now here we are with Grandkids!(and some of us with Gray/white hair!)
I'd love to see the rest of the St Clair family also, and hope we can do that soon. When would be a good time for you and your families? Late August? Sept? The last gathering was in Eugene..would that be too far for you? Nancy if you read this, is there a time you and your Mom and bros could make it down/up? Carol I know you are always busy too...Lets get some ideas tossed around. This Fall..or next Spring, or next Summer?

Love to all
Peggi

Carol said...

Hi everyone,
As for the reunion, I say if we can get the Alaska portion of our clan to commit to coming down, we could try to plan around that. Max & I are always busy, of course, but with enough lead time we can be pretty flexible (if it's not in the middle of winter)! We will be in Edmonton sometime next September I think for a birthday party. Other than than we're open at this time.