Monday, July 07, 2008

REUNION & HOME

Hi everyone,
What a wonderful weekend and great fun seeing everyone and meeting all the second and third cousins (and first cousins I had not met before), spouses/partners, etc.
But don't give me a test on whose kids and grandkids/greatgrandkids were whose!!!???

We left "early" Sunday morning before anyone (except Clair) were up. Clair was up but we did not see him and then his car was gone !! ?? Arrived home safe and sound about 5 p.m.

Sure hope everyone arrived home safe and sound. Some, I know, are still traveling and visiting.

I have not looked at my photos or the video camera photos yet. But will put them on here or ? later. I am taking a couple days off from work to recouperate and repack... heading to a conf. for work on Wednesday. Only driving over to Yakima -- so not too bad.

Such a BIG THANK YOU to Rian and Gina and huge thanks to all who helped them. It was just wonderful. And a big thanks to Rian and Gina for giving us a real bed... we were going to sleep in a tent in their back yards. Guess being "old farts" has its privileges.

Also want to thank all the "spouses" / "parteners" / etc. who were not direct family for your attendance and support as well.... specifically my husband who's arthritic neck was really hurting him.

Thanks to all for making this weekend one I will never forget.
Love, Bunny

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a Kool gathering !!!! Thanks --- Sooooo much for All of you to make a showing !!! All I can Say is THANK YOU -- Made me cry -- Thinking our Grandparents and parents would be So Proud of us ALL -- Love you ALL ~Rian&Gina~

Frank St.Clair Clan said...

Ditto on the BIG thanks to everyone involved in the reunion planning. It was a big success. I know Rian and Gina were kind of the figure heads but I also know there were a lot of other people involved too. So, from the apple capital, THANKS to EVERYONE!!! Carol