Sunday, August 06, 2006

More photos & misc. comments from Bunny



Great photo f Aunt Marian and good looking pie as well. Waiting for the recipe...

Thanks for the comments Shirley... would have loved to gone to the quilt show.

We had a great reunion... lots of old people there!!! ;o) It was lots of fun seeing many of my classmates and two of my best friends from high school were there -- so that was great. Had a nice visit with my Dad and Laveta as well, but the best part was visiting with Rian and Gina on the way down and on the way back. Will try to put a couple photos in here.

What kind of help does Aunt Marian need for the genealogy thing? I am very interested... maybe could do some stuff in my spare time -- HA! HA! Really I am very interested in all our family history.

Had company all this weekend... some of Jim's family and then other friends spent the night after family left.... busy weekend.

This next weekend I am off to Seattle for the Pacific Northwest Quilt Fest. My quilt (wall hanging) that is in the invitational quilt show and has been traveling around the country for two years will be auctioned off. Here is the link if you want to see the quilts. http://www.apnq.org/
Go to the "Wish You Were Here" link for the traveling invitational quilts. Mine is a fairy on dark blue background.
Will let everyone know how it goes when I return.
Love, Bunny

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hey Bunny,
I went to the quilt page. You are awesome, but we already knew that! Hope others find inspiration from you and do some posting of their own. - Carol

Anonymous said...

Those quilts are wonderful pieces of art. Beautiful!