Saturday, April 26, 2008

Genealogy

It is so great to hear form long lost and not so long lost cousins. I am really looking forward to our reunion.

I just spent our second spring day for the season in a Genealogy Conference -- rather than going on a motorcycle ride with Jim. This is all new to me and I learned a lot, but realize there is lots more to learn. I hope to find some extra hours in my busy schedule to work on genealogy... or play with it anyway. I am really hoping that those of you who have already done genealogy work will bring your information to our reunion. I already have some copies of stuff from Aunt Marian -- actually quite a bit of stuff as Aunt Marian has done a lot of research and putting stories together, and a few other pieces of info but know there is lots more info out there.

We have had one heck of a spring...NOT! Today was only the second nice day we have had. Supposed to be nice again tomorrow then back to possible snow! Geeeezzzzz!!!

See ya soon,Bunny

2 comments:

Carol said...

Bunny, I received some of Marians info as well, and I believe Shirley has spent some time with Marian to help her organize even more stuff.

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone brings what they have to the reunion. We may have to find a portable copy machine !! ;o)
Bunny