Thursday, September 20, 2007

Max & Carol - 24 Years Later


Hey everyone,
Life and work have been busy and I've been extremely remiss in posting to THE blog. We haven't done a lot this summer but Max & I did just celebrate our 24th wedding anniversary September 10th (that's the pic at left). Cousin Shirley came up to help celebrate our anniversary. Also, we took a very quick trip to Montana to see Max's sister. You can read about both of those events on our other blog.

Last month (August 24th) Max turned 77. I turned 55 April 7th... so we're the the double digit, double trouble, duo.

See that splint on my left hand? That's another story from this summer. Took a flying leap onto a concrete pad (August 7th) when I tried to step over the lawnmower. Next time I need to walk around the mower before trying to make any adjustments. Thought I had broken both of my arms at the time, but only one continued to hurt. Went to the doctor a week later. He was convinced nothing was broken, so sent me home telling me to be patient. Still no relief after a month so went back to the doctor. He begrudgingly had x-rays taken to discover I had a broken arm (bone near my elbow). No wonder it still hurts.

There's more to the story but I found a wonderful injury recovery physical therapist with a chiropractic background who is finally helping me.

Life goes on...

Hugs from Max & Carol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Sorry to hear about your arm Carol. Was it too long after the accident for them to cast it or does that splint keep it from moving?

Time for a riding mower anyway, eh?

:-)

Anonymous said...

Congradulations on your 24th!! You both look really good. And we missed you!!

Take care of that arm.