Monday, December 18, 2006

Fruit Salad

Here is Sally St. Clair's Fruit Salad from Bunny

I don't have amounts...this is just in my head.
Chopped unpeeled apples
Sliced Bananas
Chopped Walnuts
Raisins
Miricle Whip (yup... not cool whip)
Mix altogether
I added a can of mandarin oranges for our Thanksgiving salad; and you can add grapes or ??
Thanks for the Blueberry recipe from Aunt Marian. I have frozen huckleberrys... should be really good with them as well.
I would love to have the time to play with geneology. I have also talked to Aunt Marian and she has given me lots of information. But I just have not had time to work with it. I have a friend that does a lot with her family geneology and really enjoys her research. Would be great if you could keep us posted on what you find Shirley. I even have or had a geneology program for my computer, but have never even loaded it onto the computer.
Not enough hours in the day, days in the week, weeks in the month, etc. !!
Have a Merry Christmas and wonderful 2007 everyone.

No comments: